A Dreamer

I am currently working on an awesome look for my blog, won't be long :)

  • 00

    days

  • 00

    hours

  • 00

    minutes

  • 00

    seconds

Sign up here to be one of the first to know when it's ready.

Saturday, August 30

Holidays with ENT300, FYP 1 & Mini Project Design 1

Saturday. August 30.

I am supposed to sit and study for exams but here I am, completed my marketing plan for entrepreneurship subject ENT300. also I've got to finish my full proposal for Final Year Project 1 which is going to be presented on the same week as the Mini Project Design 1's presentation. This is super tiring. But no matter what, don't whine. Just don't.

Well, I know my partners-in-crime are also struggling their best to complete their own plan for the subject. our General Manager, Admin, Operational Manager, and Financial Manager, all the best, you guys! let us try our very best! yayy!

pray for our success, beloved readers.

Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.
-